Click HERE to view the Position Description
MASP is seeking applications from experienced and qualified candidates, interested in joining our NDIS Support Coordination team.
The successful candidate will work with adults, young people and children living with a range of disabilities and their families and carers, assisting participants to engage with informal and mainstream services, supporting the achievement of individual goals and maximising the potential of their NDIS plan.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated case coordination/management experience.
- Ability to plan a program of support with participants and facilitate its delivery.
- Ability to accurately maintain records and collect statistics.
- Demonstrated experience building the capacity of clients to participate in their community.
- Demonstrated experience working alongside clients, their family and carers, building capacity so they are able to manage aspects of their own plan.
- Must possess or currently studying a qualification as detailed in the position description.
- Demonstrated experience supporting clients to access a range of services.
- Demonstrated experience providing a professional and ethical service.
- Demonstrated ability to produce professional written reports, conduct appropriate verbal communication and apply negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a busy environment.
- Demonstrated time management and coordination skills.
For a confidential conversation please call Dean Lascelles, Manager Community & Social Inclusion, on 03 50216500
To apply, complete the online application form, below, and upload your Covering Letter, Resume and responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
Applications must be received by 5pm 5pm Friday 8 July 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.